Owensboro Public Schools and the Green River District Health Department are once again partnering to provide a vaccine clinic to all eligible middle and high school students.
The clinic will be held Friday, October 1, 2021 in the south gym at Owensboro High School. Students participating from OIA, iMiddle or OMS will be provided transportation to and from OHS in order to receive the vaccine. The schedule will run as follows:
- Owensboro High School students - 9-11 a.m.
- All other students - 12:30-2 p.m.
The vaccine will be administered at no cost to our families. All you will need to bring with you is the following:
- A copy of the Consent Form
- Driver's License or other proof of date of birth
- Insurance Card if you have one. NOT REQUIRED to receive the vaccine.
All students who receive the vaccine during this clinic, and those that have already received it previously, will be given a "Vaccinated Red Devils" t-shirt when the shirts arrive.